So you’re intrigued on the crochet shawl, you desperately want one of the, for yourself, don’t you? But with such multitude of options to choose from, which variant of crochet shawls are you going to decide upon.
That’s quite a tough ask, isn’t it? What if we were to provide you a rundown on all of the crochet shawl patterns? Won’t that help in getting a clearer picture of it? It will. Therefore, we’ve compiled a list of crotched shawl patterns over here. Go through them.
- Beaded crochet shawl
- Ever heard of how beads can enlighten up a basic designed attire. It’s the same here. A revamp on classic triangle crochet shawl where beads are crafted for more of a texture and spark. Definitely one of the preferred ones. And the best part, easy to make.
- The fringe-flowered crochet shawl
- This pattern incorporates flowers on the fringe on the shawl. The flowers are carefully woven over the fringes to provide a contrasting look. It looks very fine when worn. A perfect crochet shawls for summer and spring season around. So layer it over and make your way around in those months.
- Lacy crochet shawl
- Ever heard of laces. The crafted pattern that’s been prominent for as long as one can remember. This modern version is a takedown on that classic lacy design. These lacy crochet shawls are made in rectangular shapes for an elongated look and wraparound.
- Boho style crochet shawl
- You were not expecting this, were you? How about some Boho-chic look. A new trendy pattern to match out perfectly with and outing or more. This pattern certainly looks immaculate upon.