Crochet skirts are quite a beautiful piece of clothing material. They are elegant in their strides and the fabric mould lends them that precise finesse. As has been the current trend, crochet skirts are quite high on the demand lists.
We’d dissect the crochet technique and different patterns of crochet skirts down here.
- All you need is a fine looking fabric and a crocheting hook. You need to start slowly from the edges and make out the shape as per the reference. It may involve looping of the fabrics over one another or locking them in a mould. Finish off with artistic impressions that you want.
- Spider-web pattern
- This one requires the intricate design resembling the web of a spider. This crochet skirt has tight rounds on the waist and hip to fit it to the body while the bottom area gets crafted as per the web pattern with elongated look.
- Crochet skirt-poncho pattern
- Don’t be amazed by the title. This pattern doubles up not only as a skirt but also as a poncho. It’s convertible and highly mobile. These are normally knee-lengths.
- The ankle-long crochet skirt pattern
- It’s just the way ankle-long skirts are designed. The long and tight look hugging the body around. That’s the typical way of dressing in an ankle-long crochet skirt. Ankle-long are normally longer than the midi-ones.
- The wraparound crochet skirt pattern
- This one’s got to be the most preferred one. It’s as easy as it can get. Just wrap around your waist and you’re good to go. And it looks just fine