Crochet shrug pattern is in pretty high demand these days. Their multifunctional facet, versatility and ease makes it a worthy purchase. One cannot define how important this clothing piece is for a woman’s wardrobe.
There are different variants of crochet shrugs available in the market. We’ll give you a know-how on all these major patterns viable in the market. So shall we begin?
- A circular pattern
- Nothing better than a classic piece. These circular crochet shrugs epitomize the tradition the best. It’s a classic staple for every spring and summer.
- Kimono crochet shrug
- Have you ever fancied the Japanese dress ‘Kimono’? Well if you have, then there’s this kimono crochet shrugs available in the market than you can try on. It cools pretty fantastic.
- The cocoon shrug
- It’s the kind of crochet shrug that resembles a cocoon. This piece suits perfectly with the one-piece dress of yours. These are normally half-lengths on your arms.
- A crochet shrug pattern cardigan
- Crochet shrugs in the mould of cardigan. This might be the best of all in one. You can flaunt yourself in these cardigan patterned crochet shrugs at ease in all weather. Don’t fear for the winter chills, you’ve got the perfect armor with you.
- Oversized chunky pattern
- Fed-up with the body hugging patterns, try this oversized chunky patterned crochet shrugs over your body. You’d feel quite relaxing in these.
- The bolero pattern shrug
- Ahah, here’s the finest on one for you. Bolero are the more formal patterns of crochet. It’s been quite a lot in demand in recent times. Try these fine looking bolero crochet shrugs on your formal attires.