Boho dressing style is often associated with the gypsy’s era of the 60’s where more and more people started following carefree rebellious dressing sense alongside ethnic inspired accessories. But Boho dress have quite a bit of history attached to it.
Boho style is said to have originated from French region of Bohemia, hence the name Boho. As people descended from Bohemia to other parts of the world, these dressing style flourished upon.
Today, Boho style has still carried on the tradition of hippie influences. These style have become household names with endorsements from celebrities and alike.
We shall discuss on the Boho style at length down below.
- Boho style for women
- Boho-chic style as we often say, is about dressing as naturally as we can. The use of natural fibers and bright color is what signifies a Boho style.
- The crochet patterned and lace dresses go pretty well as the layering to highlight your Boho-chic look.
- When looking for a Boho-style footwear, always opt for dark and natural shades.
- Accessories is what defines Boho style the best. Opt for bracelet alongside neck jewelry and earnings to compliment your look. Don’t forget the handbag ever. You may decide on hats or headband as per your choice.
- Boho style for men
- Boho style for men have often been the carefree loosely fitted dress rather than the modern day smart tailored pieces.
- Opt for a bold colored top-wear or some free-spirited floral designed tops. Pair it with washed jeans or chinos.
- As for the layering, opt for loosely fitted sweater or suede jackets.
- For the footwear, ditch your shoes and try leather sandals. They complement the style best.
- Finish off with printed scarfs, bracelets and hats.